You can say I have
or I've got
, he has
or he's got
- I've got a stomachache
- I have green eyes, or I've got green eyes.
- Tom has two brothers, or Tom has got two brothers.
- Our car has two doors, or Our car has got two doors.
- Anna isn't feeling well. She has a headache, or She's got a headache.
- We like animals. We have a horse, three dogs and six cats, or We've got a horse .
I don't have
/ I haven't got
You can say:
I don't have a car. or I haven't got a car.
They don't have any children, or They haven't got any children.
do you have? / have you got? etc. (questions)
Do you have a camera?' 'No, I don't.' or 'Have you got a camera?' 'No, I haven't.'
Write these sentences with got. The meaning is the same.
Write these sentences with do/does/don't/doesn't. The meaning is the same.
Complete the sentences. Choose all the possible answers
1 I'm not feeling very well.
3 She can't open the door.