Present continuous is used for things happening at the moment , now
I am listening to music
you / we / they are listening to music
he / she / it is listening to music
• I am studying right now.
• He is studying at the moment.
• It is raining today.
• We are thinking about you.
• They are playing baseball.
It’s very common to use contractions:
• I'm watching TV right now.
• He's studying at the moment.
• It's raining today.
• We're thinking about you.
• They're playing baseball.
Some verbs are never used in the present continuous:
like, want, need, believe
• I’m believing in God. • I believe in God. • She’s wanting a soda. • She wants a soda
1- Choose from these verbs : cross - hide - scratch - take - tie - wave
2- Write questions. Use the present continuous.
3- Put the verb into the correct form, positive (I’m doing etc.) or negative (I’m not doing etc.).